Monday, May 11, 2009

Worldwide Church of God offshoots non-proselytizing

Re: Christian radical theology?

The offshoots of the Worldwide Church of God have NEVER engaged in any missionary work or proselytizing, which is why we always had such excellent relationships with the Israeli government from Golda Meir on (who all received gifts of Steuben crystal when Mr. Armstrong met with them and stories about such meetings were always published in The Plain Truth magazine and on the World Tomorrow broadcast).

The ironic thing is I have not been an official member of any of the offshoots of the Worldwide Church of God for years, and the last group I was involved with was the Philadelphia Church of God who are presently working on archaeological digs in Israel. The Israeli ambassador just spoke at their headquarters in Edmond, Oklahoma - Israeli Ambassador visits Armstrong College.

My Christian Zionist beliefs are too "radical" for the Philadelphia Church of God, although my Christian Zionist beliefs are biblical, and they shamefully considered my association with the Temple Mount Faithful as "extremist" since we (the Temple Mount Faithful) believe the Temple Mount must be restored as the Temple Mount (how logical!). Furthermore, the PCG failed to give my book, Beyond Babylon, official approval since they were playing politics with me and insisted I must be a minister to write such a book even though no such demand is found in Scripture.

The ads were bought and paid for by me - not any group or organization - and not a single group or organization is promoted on any of my blogs or website. Unlike many of them who play politics (so sad and prevalent in the religious world), I glean from all of them and share information from all of them, as well as from many Jewish groups and organizations. Yet none of the Worldwide Church of God offshoots has yet mentioned Beyond Babylon since I'm not a part of their organization.

Nothing was deceptive or missionary about my ads and the portrayal of my "Christian radical theology" and alleged antisemitism and association with evangelicals is not accurate.

No comments: