Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Bible traces descent from the father

From the Religion and Ethics BBS

David Ben-Ariel
Sat May 17, 2008 9:34AM
4.252.162.127

If you want to pretend Barack Hussein Obama is something that he's not, that's your prerogative. I know Obama's black and Gentile physically and spiritually. I hope he at least has a change of heart and becomes like a converted Israelite in spirit, like other Gentiles who have come to this country and became American - not "Afro-centric" (aiding and abetting Jeremiah Wright's haven of hatred that abuses God's name and curses our beloved country).

If you want to continue to deny the Israelite origins of the West, our Hebrew roots, and fail to have faith in the Word of God that has been fulfilled in us, wallow in your mire of self-denial. The truth remains the same.

Your silly stance reminds me of how the Jews used to embarrass themselves seeking the "recognition" of the Arab countries, as if such "recognition" would change anything. The Jewish Homeland remains the Jewish Homeland whether or not Arabs like it (or self-hating Jews) or not, and the many nations of White Israelites remain White Israelite nations whether or not some are strangely disturbed by these facts.

Israel in the Isles

Unlike your false accusation that I'm against my ancestry, my ancestry is public record since I honor my father and mother (heritage/ethnicity/family lines):

John Mervin: Risingsun, Ohio Pioneer

German-American Israelites?

No comments: