Monday, November 09, 2009

New David Ben-Ariel Blog!

God Given Names

Monday, November 9, 2009

I was born David A. Hoover on January 10, 1960 in Bowling Green, Ohio. However, I legally changed my name to David Ben-Ariel (with the help of my Jewish lawyer) during the Spring of 1989. It cost me $300.00.

It also required that I take out a small ad in a newspaper announcing my intentions 30 days beforehand. I placed my ad in the Bowling Green Sentinel.

I also had to appear before a judge (it depends on what county you were born) for him to privately question my motivations. Continue reading “God Given Names”

 


Israel’s Unjust Deportation of David Ben-Ariel

November 9, 2009


As a Christian-American member of the Temple Mount Faithful Movement, I had been privileged to participate in their legal demonstrations during my 10-month stay in Jerusalem awaiting dual citizenship. Israeli television often showed me with my Jewish friends carrying Israeli flags throughout the Old City. Continue reading “Israel’s Unjust Deportation of David Ben-Ariel”