By Ted Belman
1. It ignores Israel’s legal right to all the land. The Arabs have no legal right to the land.
2. It ignores that Jerusalem is the holiest site in Judaism. Christianity and Islam can’t make such a claim.
3. It ignores that Israel conquered Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria in a defensive war thereby entitling Israel to keep them.
4. It ignores that the Charters of Hamas and Fatah call for the destruction of Israel.
5. It ignores that Islam requires that Israel be wiped off the map.
6. It ignores that any “peace” agreement with the Arabs is a Hudna only.
7. It ignores that the PA has never lived up to its commitments undertaken pursuant to the “peace” process.
8. It ignores that the PA harbours, aids and abets terrorists.
9. It ignores that the PA has always incited its people to hate and kill Jews
10 It ignores that the PA has never done anything to advance peace.
11 It ignores that Abbas is a puppet without power or authority.
12 It ignores that Hamas is the elected government of the PA.
13 Although it ostensibly supports negotiations, it constantly puts restrictions on what may be negotiated, e.g., Palestine must be created, must be viable, must be contiguous, must have its capital in Jerusalem
14 It requires the right of return to be open for negotiations.
15 It is under the auspices of the UN which discriminates against and demonizes Israel
16 The US under the guise of being Israel’s friend, forces Israel to act contrary to its interests.
17 No one in the Quartet is impartial
18 The end result is a foregone conclusion.
19 Israel doesn’t have the right to say “no”.
20 The Arabs are not held accountable for creating both the Arab and Jewish refugees.
21 The Arabs are not held accountable for terror or anything else.
22 All promises made to Israel by the US and the PA are routinely broken.
21 Israel is accorded no respect.
22. Israel is denied the right of self-defense
23 Israel is subject to constant criticism.
24 It will bring war not peace.
25 The Arabs refuse to recognize Israel as a Jewish state.
I could go on but will leave that to you.
The lying peace process exposes how Jews refuse to accept Israel as a Jewish state, and how Jews are willing to sacrifice each other and sell out the Land and People of Israel if the price is right: both political and religious leaders are guilty of these sins that stink to High Heaven.
The lying peace process proves Israel has no self-respect and therefore shouldn't expect any respect from others. Israel should consider any talk of "Palestine" as treacherous and treat it like a declaration of war.
The lying peace process is part of an accursed replacement theology - replacing Jews with Arabs and forging Palestine to usurp Israel. Notice how every biblical territory that Israel surrendered without a fight, dismembered from the Jewish Homeland, had to be Judenrein, and the world is deathly silent about it.
The lying peace process reminds us of the fact that our Great Creator God needs to remind the nations that they are but men, that they're only mortal, and what chutzpah they exhibit carving up the Promised Land of Israel for Ishmael and Amalek, hoping to create further instability, chaos and confusion, so bloody Europe can offer treacherous "peacekeeping" troops to restore law and order. Europe’s New Crusade of "Peace" will brutally betray both Arab and Jew, and seize Jerusalem for themselves.
The lying peace process forces us to watch how "experts" are idiots and the "educated" are fools, either playing stupid or being useful idiots all the way to the bank at Israel's expense.
The lying peace process is also hateful for permitting professing Christians to desecrate the holy name and horribly misrepresent Christianity, from Saudi prostitutes like Jimmy Carter to CFR stooges like Condi Rice and false prophet of peace, George Bush, with his lying visions that contradict the Bible and New Testament, preaching an accursed "Palestine" that would pervert parts of the Jewish Homeland into something against the Word and Will of God.