Monday, July 16, 2007

Barry Chamish: Vindicated

by Barry Chamish

I will not gloat. Events are too distressing for that. But as the WarReport noted, once again I'm vindicated. I warned my readers that the very bad side of Zionism, that of the the peacemakers of Labor Zionism, have no scruples about murdering Jews. They hate the religious and have been killing their bravest and brightest to eliminate them as a force in "their" Israel. I said they brought the Sephardim to Israel to use as guinea pigs in atomic experiments. Now finally, watch the complete Ringworm Children. For once Jews, learn the only possible lesson from the truth. In Hebrew with English subtitles:


BARRY CHAMISH VINDICATED!: The story Barry Chamish exposed years ago about atrocities committed on 1000's of Sephardic children in the 50's, "The Ringworm Children", by using massive doses of radiation, can now be seen in this video documentary here: http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=5681201882713148969

Benedict 15 was installed as Pope in Aug. 1914 to oversee the Vatican's slaughter of the Great War. The current pope did not call himself Benedict the 16th by accident. He will oversee the next great mass murder as the new war pope. How often have I said that Shimon Peres despises Jews and is nothing more than the Vatican's spy in Israel? Well, pop down to the notes and read the pope's note to the new, ugh, ichseh, feh, President of Israel, Shimon blaugh, fooya, Peres. This is the selfsame monster who, as Chairman of the Israeli Atomic Energy Commission, conducted the selfsame atomic experiments on the hapless Sephardi Children.

Did you know that the ceremonial position of Israeli President is now "the highest ranking position in your country?"

And who can forget the e-mail from a French hospital worker to me, stating that Yasir Arafat was actually dying of AIDS and his hospital was ordered not to say a word? I said it first but now I'm vindicated by "Ahmad Jibril, Secretary-General of the PFLP General Command, on Hizballah's Al-Manar TV, publicly admitting the truth about Yasser Arafat's death for the first time."

Wasn't it just last week that I told you all that Wikipedia wrote a lying bio of me and there was no changing it? So let us all thank my friend Dr. Les Sachs for exposing that Wikipedia is run by everyone's enemy, deep in the shadows of what we call "the government."

http://www.banned-in-the-usa.net/wikipedia-us-govt-fraud.html

I leave you with one question that baffles me. Why do I need vindication?

No comments: