Monday, December 18, 2006

Uncle Jim - Shame on you!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Be sure to click on the poster to view it in its original size.

The top of this political poster (I obtained while living in Jerusalem in 1995) should read UNCLE JIM but was too large for my printer to catch. Thanks to Image Shack I can share at least this much, which is most of it. I'm honored to say I was privileged to participate in the demonstration against then Secretary of State James Baker. As we all know, the leopard hasn't changed his spots.

Conflict in Jerusalem

The bottom of the poster should read THE LAND OF ISRAEL IS NOT FOR SALE. I'm grieved to say that it has since been for sale by the likes of Ariel Sharon, Shimon Peres, Ehud Olmert and other traitors.

Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Negotiations with Holy See on Track

Woe to Ariel! (Jerusalem to suffer EU occupation)

Israel's Betrayal of the Jews

Kadima Wins, Israel Loses!

Ariel Sharon: From Zionist to Traitor

EU to Conquer Anglo-Saxons and Jews

Paint Israel Black: Jews to Lose Jerusalem!

Shimon Peres Came to Power Over Rabin's Dead Body

No comments: