Saturday, December 30, 2006

Will Bill Clinton and Janet Reno hang?

Some critics claim President Bush should have hanged next to Saddam Hussein. God knows, but Bush didn't have any trial.

What ought to be in the news is how BILL CLINTON and JANET RENO should be arrested, brought to trial and, if found guilty (and we know they are), hanged in the public square for their mass murder of the Branch Davidian "village" that didn't pose a threat to them or anybody else and should have been permitted to live in peace in these United States of America. It appears so far BILL CLINTON and JANET RENO have gotten away with murder, just like Shimon Peres in Israel. Every country appears polluted by such filth.

"Is your church ATF approved?"

Official Web Site "Waco: The Rules of Engagement"

Waco Pictures

Waco

First They Came for the Jews

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Pastor Martin Niemöller

No comments: