Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Honest Pennzoil Employees Appreciated

I was pleasantly surprised today when I took my car to Pennzoil 10 Minute Oil Change at Spring Meadows (Holland, Ohio), and the two fellows working there checked my oil and told me I didn't need an oil change. I know I had an oil change done over a month ago, but had traveled to West Virginia and around Toledo and wasn't sure if I needed another one before I take off on a trip - Lord-willing and if the creeks don't rise (and with all the heat recently and no rain, it's doubtful the creeks will rise around here).

The helpful employees even checked my transmission fuel for me, checked the air in my tires and such - all for free! I was impressed and thanked them for their honesty that saved me some money. It's refreshing to know there are still a few honest employees and companies around!

www.DavidBenAriel.org

No comments: