Monday, March 29, 2010

Suspicious FBI raid in Michigan

"Detroit FBI Special Agent Sandra Berchtold told The Detroit News the federal warrants in the case are under court seal and declined further comment. "

Doesn't sound too American or Constitutional to me. "Is your church ATF approved?"

You would think by now the FBI would learn to be more aware of the importance of appearances and sensitive to the constitutional concerns many share.

From The Detroit News: Seven arrested in FBI raids linked to Christian militia group


Official Web Site "Waco: The Rules of Engagement"


Waco


Will Bill Clinton and Janet Reno hang?


Another bloodthirsty Janet Reno?



First They Came for the Jews

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Pastor Martin Niemöller