Friday, May 28, 2010

Orly Taitz for Secretary of State 2010





My dear friends and fellow citizens, I was raised in a part of the world where we could only dream of the freedom of expression and influence to government policy that we enjoy as citizens of the great state of California. As one who lived for part of my life without those privileges under communist control, I know well how precious this gift is and how imperative it is that these rights be preserved. As your Secretary of State, I will not just occupy the seat and collect salary as the incumbent has done, I will work tirelessly on your behalf to make certain that every citizen’s vote counts - just once and for sure - live voters only!

I will strive to build such a high level of confidence in the process that everyone from the person sweeping the streets to the scientist teaching at the university will be able to understand and believe that their vote truly counted.

Like so many of you, I worked my way from nothing. I studied and became a dentist. I was also interested in the law and became a trained lawyer who understands the little people and has fought tirelessly against government corruption. I am no elitist like many who are in need of being retired from their government posts. I am a woman of the people, I will work for the people and I will listen to the people to the end that you will be glad that you cast your ballot for Orly Taitz.

Count on me, Orly Taitz for:
  • Qualified Candidates
  • Legal Voters
  • Honest Elections
  • Focus on an Informed Populous

Key Platform Values

  • Legitimacy of elections. Verified credentials of the candidates and voters
  • Support for the safe vote bill
  • Out of state military votes – a sacred trust
  • An advocate for job producing corporations, creating a welcoming environment in CA
  • CA has highest total tax burden in the nation. An advocate for job producing corporations state tax credits
  • Defend the state from unconstitutional and overreaching jobs killing federal agencies
  • Restore the teaching of basic civics education

http://www.runorlyrun.org/homepage.html

http://www.runorlyrun.org/donate.html