Thursday, June 10, 2010

David Ben-Ariel, Jerusalem, Jews & Israel

I love Jerusalem, Jews and Israel!

 
I wasn't only deported once from the Jewish homeland, but was told by Israeli lawyer Naftali Warzberger that since my passport didn't have deported stamped in it I could return and when I tried they detained me at the airport and sent me back!

It's sad how dishonest many are in government (Israeli or American) and refuse to right wrongs when it's in their power to do so. I recognize once wrong precedence has been set, it's easier to just go with it and sacrifice innocent folks like me.

I was unjustly deported in 1996 from Israel and attempted to return on the eve of the elections that same year (Shimon Peres v Netanyahu). They questioned me in the airport (and I was tired after that 12 hour flight - I had taken a 5 hour bus ride from Toledo to Chicago and then flew to Canada to save money) and then kept me in the cell at the airport. The guard let me give us my Maxwell house individual bags... On the flight back I saw the same undercover Israeli agent on the flight there who disagreed with me about Meir Kahane. I think most folks would hate Israel but I know it's just individual idiots and as a staunch Christian-Zionist I have a God-given love for Jerusalem, Jews and Israel, especially having lived there so many times on so many kibbutzim (eight to be exact!). I just want the option of being able to return without hassle, if and when I chose to, b'ezrat HaShem.
See -

 Israeli police sent on wild-goose chase
The Israeli police knew they didn't have a shred of evidence against me other than some hateful letter filled with false accusations that misled them.