Thursday, May 18, 2006

Q & A about Life is a Trek blog

Questions:

"Dear David,

I apologize that this is merely a string of questions.

Your blog 'Life is a Trek' confuses me. Are these meant to be old
postcards you wrote on previous 'treks'? Or as 'found objects'
(written by others) that you are merely re-printing for fans of that
sort of thing? And if not, I'm confused about you in general.

Are you gay? Are you straight? Were you a Jew in the past, or have you
always being Christian? Are the answers to these questions that
straightforward? You'll pardon my questions, but they flowed out of my
head as I went over the entries.

Thanks in advance,
A long term tourist in Israel."

Answers:

I apologize that this is merely a string of questions.

No need for an apology.

Your blog 'Life is a Trek' confuses me. Are these meant to be old
postcards you wrote on previous 'treks'?


Yes. I mention it twice at the site (and I'm not done with it yet) - the first post mentions the method behind the madness. I wish they could be read in order, but that's not how blogs work (or at least I don't know how to do it).

Are you gay? Are you straight?

I'm a recovering homosexual due to religious convictions, so help me God.
God and the Gays

Were you a Jew in the past, or have you always being Christian?

I have never been a Jew according to halacha; never a member of Judaism. I
am a Christian-Zionist who believes in the Israelite origins of the West as
Herbert W. Armstrong taught.

From Toledo To Jerusalem

The Plain Truth About the "Lost Ten Tribes" and Why You Need to Know!

Thank you for asking. My pleasure to answer. : - )

Cherish being in Israel (I yearn to return),
David Ben-Ariel

No comments: