Monday, May 22, 2006

Shimon Peres wants Barry Chamish dead

IT'S TIME TO GO
by Barry Chamish

If any of my readers haven't heard from me for the past three weeks, it's because I've been dying. On the night of Independence Day, I was driving home from Jerusalem when I was hit head-on by a so far unknown driver. Except for eight seconds when the brave ambulance drivers from ZAKA permitted me to use the phone to call home., I remember almost nothing for the next four days.
But other people helped me put it together. Visitors such as Iris Mersel, were forcibly removed from near my presence while I was forced to fight for my life. My body was punctured in the chest and lungs and in fact I had reached the point of traumatic shock.I was barely kept alive by one lung which had turned atelectic. When the lung chose to breath out, my body chose to die, or look a lot like it.
I am not going to tell you my suspicions as I hadn't after my recent stroke, But the police are putting up every barrier to an honest investigation by my insurance company and my attorney Dov Even Or.
During my time in the hospital, Baruch from Kedumim persuaded me that I had to leave the country to save my life and prevent tragedy to my children.
I know he is right and I plan to take a year off to write the ultimate book on popular Judaism...
if there is somewhere for me to go.
Over the years people have offered me places to stay that is their home. I have rejected this for fear of smelling like a stale fish. At this moment I am invited to Toronto for the same reasons, and am rejecting the offer for the same pretexts.
There are two options; one is you find a way to invite me which I pay for through a lecture. The second is that I'm offered work in Canada where I hold citizenship. If you can help me, phone me at 011-97289752937.

End.
After coming home from the hospital I received over three thousands e-mails and dozens of phone calls. To the e-mails I say be patient. To the phone callers, please call again.
******************

May the God of Israel who has kept Barry Chamish alive so far, continue to bless him and guide his decisions on what to do next. "Be strong and of good courage." We are grateful for Barry's love and service to Jews and Israel.

For Zion's sake,
David Ben-Ariel

David Ben-Ariel is a Christian-Zionist writer and author of Beyond Babylon: Europe's Rise and Fall. With a focus on the Middle East and Jerusalem, his analytical articles help others improve their understanding of that troubled region. Check out the Beyond Babylon blog.

No comments: