Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Jerusalem under EU occupation?

Let us hope and pray Jerusalem isn't sold out by its treacherous leaders, that Israeli sovereignty over the Holy City isn't undermined and destroyed by Jewish collaborators with the Vatican, and that the City of David may be spared from "Roman" EU occupation before the Return of the King of the Jews, the King of Israel.

Woe to Ariel! (Jerusalem to suffer EU occupation)

Jerusalem's Fall, Division and Liberation

Israel's Chief Rabbi Invites Foreign Occupation

1 comment:

Michael said...

I have known long ago about Islam and its fanatics and its message brought on by their prophet who was warlike in nature and seem to go against the word of God.I also knew of Afghanistan ,Pakistan and Iraq long before it came about.I do not know why Ive been shown these things before they initiated.I cannot understand and ask why I am supposed to know.Ive seen many evils in life and strode through them like I was unseen.I wondered if I was supposed to witness these things for a purpose.I have always felt God has a great purpose for me on this earth,yet I do not understand what,when where or even why.Ive seen the very face of God so bright it was almost unable to view.This was brought on by a car accident in 1979 (oddly the same year of the Iran rise.)I felt no pain and was like a spoiled child telling him no,no,no I m not finished,Ive got to go back and as soon as I said that I saw his radiant outline and facial features and was instantly whisked away back to where I lay in the smashed car and never felt so much pain in my life and instantly knew that life was painful,from the moment that we are born,to the end.If you have any answers to why I have seen what I have, any insight would be appreciated.I have read Mystery of the ages and agree with you this preached message of today is way off the mark by the churches who are decieved.