Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Fellowship with besieged white South Africans

Excerpts from Boerevryheid Forum -

The rest of the world doesn't care about South Africa and even less about the Boere.
I'm afraid that's true as they're either besieged with their own problems or they refuse to face the harsh reality that globalists (liberals) are out to destroy the white Israelite countries and overrun them with Gentile beasts, whether in South Africa, Rhodesia, Israel or the United States with our unprotected borders and treason within.

Germany's Fourth Reich Spreads Its Wings Over the World

May 1: Illegal Immigration Day Defused!
A Warning For America From South Africa
Race Matters

I care for South Africans, Israelis, and Americans but it's horrifying to see our white Israelite peoples are being sold out (we often get the leaders we deserve) and/or just go like sheep to the slaughter or worry about being called "racist" more than our survival. Truly our nations are under a CURSE for our disobedience and the only way to reverse the curse is to REPENT. Will we? God knows.

Will God Curse Our Countries for Christmas?
Israel's Betrayal of the Jews
Israel and Judah Must Get House in Order Before King Messiah Arrives
Death to the American, British & Jewish Peoples?
Ariel Sharon: From Zionist to Traitor
Israel's Only Way Out: Follow Kahane!
The Plain Truth About the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel
EU to Conquer Anglo-Saxons and Jews
...our fight will be alone against the hordes, but with God. This has always been the Boers lot.

Against the English in two wars

Against the Black Tribes during the Great Trek
Against the evil forces of communism and Marxism in Angola and other neighboring countries
Against terrorism in this country
And now against oppression

Yet we prevail.
God let you lose your God-given country. May Boers remember your Hebrew roots and return to the God of Jacob and fulfill your biblical responsibilities and FORSAKE BABYLON that you may be blessed and set free.

Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Repent
Why I No Longer Celebrate Christmas
The Plain Truth about Easter
Remember the Sabbath
The Church of God Must Warn the World!

I find your statement insulting. The Boer nation have a long relationship with God. Our history speaks of it. At Bloedrivier, 450 Protestant Boers, with the help of God, won a war against 12000 Zulus.
I totally agree God blessed your Israelite people for His greater purposes of helping you to inherit what was prophesied. God also helped the Anglo-Saxons around the world, but we can't rest on our laurels, can we? I purposely visited the Voortrekker Monument when I was in South Africa to honor God and the memory of those whom He fought through.

South Africa in Prophecy

I am not a Jew nor am I an Israelite, I am a Boer.
Boers aren't Jews, but they are Israelites. Study it and see for yourself.

Zebulon
Holland identified with Zebulon

If you want to help my Volk, tell the Americans about our problems.
I have and do, but our Israelite and Jewish peoples are going down and out too because of our sins, including the sins of ignorance and indifference.

A Warning For America From South Africa
Black Racists Slaughter Whites in South Africa - Where's the Outrage?
South African Traitor Sells Story

In my Bible I saw that Moses also had a lot of problems with the Jews/Israelites
Just like today with our proud and stubborn Israelite and Jewish peoples who don't want to submit to God's Word and Will but foolishly feel they're good enough already.

Israel and Judah Must Get House in Order Before King Messiah Arrives

If the Boers will confess and FORSAKE BABYLON God will restore you.


David Ben-Ariel is a Christian-Zionist writer and author of Beyond Babylon: Europe's Rise and Fall.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

I'm going to "spread the news" about your blog and hopefully get more people to come here and read your stories.

Feel free to visit mine.

christiandreamsnvisions.blogspot.com

Pen of Jen said...

Are you really from Risingsun Ohio, Home of the Lakota Raiders?

I have been to your blog a long time ago, and guess that I did not comment, but Sherry listed you as a blog she had visited so here I am!

I grew up in Risingsun Ohio from 1971-1985.

David Ben-Ariel said...

Thank you Sherry for sharing the news and for the invite to visit your site, which I have and remembered visiting it before.

Hello Jennifer,

Yes, I grew up in Risingsun, Ohio until 1971 when we moved to Holland, Ohio (due to my parents divorce) but Grandma and Grandpa Hoover continued to live on their farm on Bradner Road which I visited frequently and love dearly. My older sister and her husband live in Risingsun presently. Our English ancestors helped settle it when it was still the Black Swamp. :-)
John Mervin: Risingsun, Ohio Pioneer

Sinudeity said...

Reminds me of the strong alliance the Jewish folks and the Boere folks had. And now the government would rather support the Iranians etc.