Thursday, April 10, 2008

Eric Lee: Ungrateful Black Bastard

From Naomi Ragen:

Friends,
What I feared was happening in America, is unfortunately no longer a theory. Below, the shocking and revealing experience of a well-known Jewish philanthropist in L.A. who was subject to an anti-Semitic diatribe at a ceremony honoring her work with Black children. I think the letter speaks for itself. I also think that Jews in America who do so much good for so many different ethnic groups don't deserve what is happening to them. It's horrible.
---------------------------------------------------------------
- Letter by Daphna Ziman
Hi,
I have to tell you of an experience I had last night that was so anti-semitic and frightening:
Last night I was honored by Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity, for my work with Children Uniting Nations with African American children who are living out of home care. I have dedicated my life to saving these children from abuse, neglect and a life of crime. We created 'adoption day' and "Day of the child" determined to recruit caring adults to be mentors and life savers for our at risk children in the inner cities. The mayor was present and City council member Bernard Parks, assemblyman Mike Davis, Senator Mark Ridely Thomas etc. I was introduced as a children advocate and a leader in the Jewish community. I began my speech by talking about how I woke up in the morning and listened to Hillary Clinton's speech, in the spirit of Dr. King from Memphis, that moved me so deeply. I expressed to the crowd how grateful I was to listen to Sen. McCain apologize to the community for mistakes he has made in the past. I acknowledged Sen. Obama's speech from the campaign trail about Dr. King's mentorship.
After I spoke and thanked the fraternity and their members, Rev. Eric Lee, President and CEO of Southern Christian Leadership Conference of greater Los Angeles, was introduced as the key note speaker.

He began his speech by thanking Jesus for Obama, who is going to be the leader of the world. He continued by referring to other leaders Like Dr. King, being that this was the moment of celebrating Dr. King's spirit on the anniversary of his death, and Malcolm X.

It was right after the mention of Malcolm X that he looked right at me and started talking about the African American children who are suffering because of the JEWS that have featured them as rapists and murderers. He spoke of a Jewish Rabbi, and then corrected himself to say "What other kind of Rabbis are there, but JEWS". He told how this Rabbi came to him to say that he would like to bring the AA community and the Jewish community together. " NO, NO, NO,!!!!" he shouted into the crowd, we are not going to come together. "The Jews have made money on us in the music business and we are the entertainers, and they are economically enslaving us."

He continued as to how now the salvation has come and the gates have opened for African Americans to come together behind Barack Obama, because now is the time to show them.(meaning the Jews). He continued to speak about ' White supremacy' vs the talents and visionaries in the core of African Americans. He demeaned being given freedom, by saying "To what?" to a country that kills women and children. I could no longer be polite and sit in front of the crowd, so I walked out.

Members of the fraternity ran after me as did my staff, I was not able to contain my tears and I cried. I cried for me and my family, who have tried so hard to help the African American community, because we adopted children from the same realities and wanted to give back to other children and people. We have been completely color blind, for us it was only helping those children in need. I cried for our beloved country and the division that Barack Obama has caused with his Rev. Wright opening the gates to 'hate' against the Jews and whites. I grew up so looking at America as the land of Freedom. I was honored to receive my citizenship accompanied by members of the Kennedy family. Now, I'm afraid for Israel because Barack sat there for 20 years listening and not standing up for what's right, why would he stand up for Israel?

I cried for the Jewish community who are so blind that they can't see that there's a movement here that will destroy us. I cried because for the first time in my life I was afraid of the future. I cried for our world that is moving backwards and not forward. Everyday, I see children so lost, and so deserving of hope and love. I look into their eyes, knowing that it is their lives that are in our hands. I'm crying now, so I'm going to stop writing because it is so painful.
I just had to share this experience with you,
-----------------------------------------------------

Friends,
Some of you are finding Daphna Ziman's experience with anti-Semitism in L.A. hard to believe. If you would like to see Ms. Ziman herself describing what happened to her on a video, please go to Reverend Eric Lee’s Anti-Semitism: A Personal Story [video]
I know it's unbelievable, but when you hear her saying it, you'll believe. I suggest too, that you google Daphna Ziman and see what a wonderful woman she is, and how little she deserved the disgusting, insulting words of Rev. Lee.
Best,
Naomi
*****************

Some of us REALISTS could have saved Daphna Ziman the trip and time and terrible experience. The sooner we segregate the better, but due to shameful liberal Jews, we're all stuck in the muck of forced desegregation. Now it backfires on all Jews and every white person.

Just look at the chutzpah black ministers are already exhibiting with fanfare. Imagine how much more brazen they would get if, God forbid, Obama darkened the door of the White House.

David Ben-Ariel

President Barack Obama sound good to you?

Diversity Demands: Segregate Now!

Martin Luther King Day?

No comments: