Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Comments on YouTube video by David Ben-Ariel

Re: "I don't hate all black people"(YouTube video by David Ben-Ariel)

I received this email from a former Kibbutz Sdot Yam volunteer:

David,
It was wonderful to see you on You Tube. I like people who take a stand for what they believe in, and can still agree to disagree. David, please smile in your next video. Let people see that sparkle in you that I loved so much. When was the last time you were in Israel, and do you plan to return?

Love,
Veronica
********

I was SO nervous! It was my first, so hopefully I will relax and appear more natural. Thanks for your constructive criticism.

Love,
David
*****

David,
From the first time I met you I knew you were a people person. You were born to be in front of a crowd, right or wrong you would make your point, and make us laugh. Keep up the good work, I look forward to more videos.

Shalom,
Veronica
********

And I received this from an Israeli friend:

How are you my friend?
It is good to hear from you and we wish you all the best always. You did look a bit nervous but I doubt I would be be in any better shape under camera.
Pay no attention to those that attack you. Others were also attacked for presenting the truth before, and until Mochiach returns that will remain so.

G.d bless,

SHmuel
http://www.hashkem.org/

No comments: