Monday, August 03, 2009

More Black on White Violence

From SwampBubbles.com in Toledo, Ohio -

Another cyclist punched off bike - different ending
A friend of mine lives on East Side. He is over fifty like me. He likes to cycle over the high level bridge to the Mud Hens games, he stays in good shape . Last week he came over the bridge . On Clayton st. 4 teenagers were riding opposite of him. As they passed , one of them swung his fist at him. He moved his head , but the fist caught him on the side of his head , stunning him and drawing blood from his ear. He stopped his bike in shock , the teen came towards him with another blow. My friend says the teen was smaller than him , but there were four.

The Lucas County Fair: I'll take a funnel cake with a side of reverse-racism, please.
Ahhhh, I remember the Fair from childhood - greasy food, rickety rides, carnies calling for you to win cheap stuffed animals at their game booths. . . and I was so excited to share the experience with my own children this evening. And, for the most part, the fair was just as I remembered - but for the fact that I was nearly assaulted as my family and I were leaving.

************

"I will say, then, that I AM NOT NOR HAVE EVER BEEN in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the black and white races---that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with White people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the White and black races which will ever FORBID the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together, there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I, as much as any other man, am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the White race."
—4th Lincoln-Douglas debate, September 18th, 1858; COLLECTED WORKS Vol. 3, pp. 145-146

"What I would most desire would be the separation of the white and black races."
—Spoken at Springfield, Illinois on July 17th, 1858; from ABRAHAM LINCOLN: COMPLETE WORKS, 1894, Vol. 1, page 273

Abraham Lincoln Was A White Supremacist

Perilous Times of the Gentiles!

Black Mark on Toledo

Black Monologue on Race?
Toledo Mayor Says Black Thug Was Having A Bad Moment!
No justice for Jena 6 savages

Black to Africa: Facing the Crisis in Black America
What is wrong with black America?

Diversity Demands: Segregate Now!
The more white Israelite people try to ignore the issues of race, the more race will get in our face (Daniel 9:11). It is in the best interests of every race to SEGREGATE NOW.

Hatred, discrimination, racism - against whites

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it continues David. I live near Minneapolis, and a long time co-worker of mine reported to me that his twenty-something son had been viciously attacked while riding his bike home from work. A black guy threw a garbage can in front of him, forcing him to stop. The son asked "What's up?", and the black guy said he hated white people, and then proceeded to beat him within an inch of his life. The kid's jaw is broken in 4 places, is wired shut, and he'll be recouperating for 6 weeks.

Were situations reversed, this, of course, would be a national racial incident. As it is, not one local media organ covered it.