Saturday, October 10, 2009

I love my job others hate!


Quote:
Originally Posted by pallu View Post
There is a big difference between sharing information and creating nothing more than bullshit.
That's true. I share information and others of the unclean kind of LJ spread BS.

Quote:
have you ever considered working, you know, a job?
There are none so blind as they who refuse to see. Apparently you've failed to consider this is my job, my mission from God. I do what I feel I've been called to do: serve as an e-vangelist throughout the Internet world.

I'm an e-vangelist

Quote:
Your internet fame
You sound insanely jealous of, as Stephen Flurry of the Philadephia Church of God referred to me in a full page ad in The Oklahoman: "a little known blogger."

Search the internet for:
A little known blogger

Then you'll begin to understand, if proper knowledge is of any importance to you:

My agenda is to serve the Great God of Israel, sharing the plain truth of His Bible and announce His soon coming Kingdom of God-Beings to rule on Earth and save all mankind from extinction. This clarity of mind, vision and purpose also includes serving as an emissary of Joseph (revealing the Israelite origins of the West). This God-given message must reach those high and low, rich and poor, regardless of race or religion.

Strange this disturbs you. Hopefully you'll go and grow and be well.