Sunday, November 04, 2007

We can agree to disagree, eh?

Backpage.com Forums > Religion & Philosophy Reload this Page Beyond Babylon: Europe's Rise and Fall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebek View Post
Hey, I've read more of your blogs and stuff.
Awesome.

Quote:
As I said before being non-Christian I don't believe much of what you believe....
We can agree to disagree, eh? Most of my friends (especially the gay ones) don't agree with my biblical beliefs but we still love each other dearly!

Quote:
But the writing is very good, as are some of your observations, that are non-religious. The adventures you've undertaken are admirable and make interesting reading.
Thank you kindly. Much appreciated.

Quote:
I must apologize for giving you such a hard time earlier, you've led a different life than many, but it's worth reading your unique take on things.
There is a God! Such a mature view is certainly refreshing and makes my week (that's only just begun). Thank you, Trebek, for being so decent.

No comments: