Friday, January 02, 2009

Appeal to the High Court of Heaven

Re: Like father, like son: Gerald and Stephen Flurry are HYPOCRITES!

Anonymous said...
Calm yourself Benny. Have you changed your mind about Flurry being the head of this era? Did David attack Saul when God delivered him into his hands more than once?
"Be angry and sin not"
********

It appears Gerald Flurry is still the head of LAODICEA, but he's in danger of losing even that if he remains unrepentant of his pompous titles and lying attacks.

No, my forefather David did not attack and kill Saul when given the chance, but notice David didn't miss the opportunity to set the record straight and appeal to the High Court of Heaven publicly, declaring his innocence.

1 Samuel 24
8 Then David went out of the cave and called out to Saul, "My lord the king!" When Saul looked behind him, David bowed down and prostrated himself with his face to the ground. 9 He said to Saul, "Why do you listen when men say, 'David is bent on harming you'? 10 This day you have seen with your own eyes how the LORD delivered you into my hands in the cave. Some urged me to kill you, but I spared you; I said, 'I will not lift my hand against my master, because he is the LORD's anointed.' 11 See, my father, look at this piece of your robe in my hand! I cut off the corner of your robe but did not kill you. Now understand and recognize that I am not guilty of wrongdoing or rebellion. I have not wronged you, but you are hunting me down to take my life. 12 May the LORD judge between you and me. And may the LORD avenge the wrongs you have done to me, but my hand will not touch you.

13 As the old saying goes, 'From evildoers come evil deeds,' so my hand will not touch you. 14 "Against whom has the king of Israel come out? Whom are you pursuing? A dead dog? A flea? 15 May the LORD be our judge and decide between us. May he consider my cause and uphold it; may he vindicate me by delivering me from your hand."

As God and man are witness, I have been angry and yet did not sin, even as Yeshua was angry, grieved, about the religious leaders of his day for their hard hearts.

May God bless Messrs. Gerald and Stephen Flurry, and the PCG, with proper repentance.

David Ben-Ariel

No comments: