Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Joe Biden and Obama's Birth Certificate

I drove my car (with my Beyond Babylon signs on it) to the site where Vice President Joe Biden was to speak in Perrysburg, Ohio and found most of the protesters were children, literally, holding signs in the very hot sun (I was reassured they were well hydrated). I'm not sure what their protest was about (if one of their leaders reads this, contact and let me know and I'll update this information).

After listening to some WTOL news reporter briefly interview Jon Stainbrook (chairman of the Lucas County Republican Party) about how he was passing out candles since Obama's energy plan will leave us in the dark, I handed them both one of my Beyond Babylon cards and said I was hoping Vice President Biden would shed some light on Obama's Birth Certificate since Obama has kept America in the dark about it and fails to open up with the American people and be transparent with his records.

Mr. Stainbrook sort of laughed and groaned, "Oh, no...not this again." To which I quickly replied, "Why? It's important and a Constitutional requirement for our president to be a natural born citizen. This Constitutional issue needs to be seriously addressed." He then sounded more conciliatory and said "Cheney's hunting friend is supposed to review it." I said it should've all been reviewed a long time ago. I believe Mr. Stainbrook was referring to Judge Scalia who informed Attorney Orly Taitz: "You need 4 votes for Obama eligibility case," as reported by WND.com.

Last but not least, I noticed some Arab-looking protesters, so I asked them what their signs and protest were all about and quickly discovered they were Iranians (not Arabs) and were grieved over the recent murder of a young lady named Neda - apparently by Iran's ruthless secret police. I told them I hope the best for Iran and Iranians and pray Iran becomes friendly to Jews and Israel like their ancient king Cyrus (who encouraged the Jews to return to Zion and build the Temple), and asked them how they pronounced his name in Farsi, which they shared with me.



Beyond Babylon at Rocky Mountain National Park

4 comments:

Patrick Rodriguez said...

This is a very important subject. I think the American public has completely lost sight on what American is really all about, it's about the Bill of Rights, just as Jesus built his church on Peters faith, Matthew 16: 13-19

13 And Jesus came into the region of Cesarea Philippi: and he asked his disciples: who do people say that the Son of man is?
14 But they said: Some John the Baptist, some Elias, and others Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
15 Jesus said to them: But who do you say I am?
16 Simon Peter answered and said: You are Christ, the Son of the living God.
17 And Jesus answering, said to him: Blessed are you, Simon son of Jona, because flesh and blood have not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven.
18 And I say to you: That you are Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever you shall bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven: and whatsoever you shall loose upon earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven.

Without the foundation of our Constitution and Bill of Rights this country will not stand. This country has been usurped by the same Institution the our Congress has been give power to, The Federal Reserve. What a trick did these people play on the American people by putting this puppet President whose loyalties lye in the bankers. We need to make a public outcry and demand that the truth been known to all who this man really is and what where his nationality springs from. I am still optimistic in my fellow countrymen that they will do the right thing and demanding, not asking mind you, that he prove his citizenship. This must be done!

David Ben-Ariel said...

Yes, the Constitution is the bedrock of our Republic, as Yeshua is the Rock of Ages, the Cornerstone of the Sabbath-keeping Church of God.

1 Corinthians 10:4
And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

Jim T said...

I think the truth will eventually prevail about this imposter of a President, wannabe King Hussein. He has a badger on his heels now by the name of Orly Taitz, a lawyer and dentist currently residing in California who immigrated here from Russia back when it was part of the U.S.S.R. She is well gifted with a tenacity that just won't give up. One of the many lawsuits she filed is bound to strike paydirt, and when the truth comes out we will probably see massive rioting in the streets of the cities of this nation. I don't think he will complete his full term as President, but the damage he has already done, along with the damage he is still feverishly working to do, will be the final nail in this nation's coffin. Then, we shall see Great Tribulation, such as this world has never before seen, when this nation collapses.

Robert Laity said...

Biden knows:
http://www.atlah.org/broadcast/ndnr03-30-09.html