Saturday, March 17, 2007

Black Racists Slaughter Whites in South Africa - Where's the Outrage?

This has been going on ever since the godless liberals succeeded in ousting white leaders for Black Communists, as some of the links will testify, but the situation is getting worse and WHERE IS THE WORLD MEDIA?

As someone has written, formerly when a white policeman's dog (trained for riots) went after a black criminal, the whole world knew about it and condemned it as racist. Some of these horrifying pictures of elderly white women (and even a little white baby) brutalized and murdered have yet to be shown.

I'm doing what I can to help expose how primitive the black rule has proven itself to be and how it should serve as a warning to our Israelite family of nations how bestial the Great Tribulation, the Times of the Gentiles, the Time of Jacob's Trouble, will be if we don't turn from our personal and national sins, seek God and save ourselves (2 Chronicles 7:14).

Here are some gruesome links, the ugly reality of the mess those who railed against apartheid made in South Africa.

Judge for yourselves:

Murders of white farmers in SA (warning, pictures not suitable for sensitive viewers)

Stop Boer Genocide is a website trying to alert the world about what's happening in South Africa and receiving very little coverage, which is racist in itself.

South Africa's planned land seizure from white farmers (look at the starvation in Zimbabwe/Rhodesia due to such hateful and ignorant racist policies).

There is also talk of an operation of Black African Nationalist and Communist extremists to eliminate the White European population of South Africa an hour after former President of South Africa, Nelson Mandela, dies.

For further information, faith and not just fear, hope and not just despair, see South Africa in Prophecy.

David Ben-Ariel is a Christian-Zionist writer and author of Beyond Babylon: Europe's Rise and Fall. With a focus on the Middle East and Jerusalem, his analytical articles help others improve their understanding of that troubled region. Check out the Beyond Babylon blog.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I live in SA, I am white. a Boer as we are called. And I am proud of it. What is going on in SA is more than slaughter. But we are getting tired, soon we will start fighting back.

Amanda said...

I am a white South African living in the States, my family and I are seeking assylum as we feel so strongly that we have to run from our home or suffer a horrible fate. I have three beautiful children who deserve to live in safety, get a good education and have bright futures. South Africa can offer none of these things, I lived with my head in the sand for many years in the hope that things would improve. I was a fool.
I pray that God bless all the homes of fellow white SouthAfricans and may he keep you all safe from harm.
As for me and my family I pray that God will hold us tight and deliver us into our new home where ever that may be.
(I will never return to South Africa.)

David Ben-Ariel said...

Dear Amanda,

May God hear your prayer and bless you and your children to find shelter in Him and in whatever country you become a new citizen.

If only the white Americans would wake up to see if we don't change our ways and quick, our country is also headed down the drain.

Love and prayers,
David