Monday, April 27, 2009

Refuting Disinformation

Re: Jerusalem's Nightmare!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Father
You David Ben Ariel,(not your real name)


How arrogant of you to presume to tell me what is my real name! What chutzpah.My name was legally changed from David Hoover to David Ben-Ariel TWENTY YEARS AGO, as related within my articles God-given Names and From Toledo to Jerusalem.

When did Barry Soetoro legally become Barack Hussein Obama?


Quote:
were allegedly involved in a plot to blow up The Temple Mount and for that were thrown out of Israel.


Let the truth set you free from such disinformation:

Still at Large!
The Jerusalem Post, Jan. 8, 1996, had a front page story about how the GSS sought my deportation for alleged involvement in a "plot to blow up the Al-Aksa mosque."

Exposing the German-Vatican Plot to Occupy Jerusalem
The one time The Traveller did run a political piece, it ruffled feathers with the local authorities. In 'Will Jerusalem become an international city?' by American writer David Ben-Ariel, readers were warned about a German-Vatican plot to take over Jerusalem, urged to take back the Temple Mount and dislodge 'as symbols of foreign occupation' Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock.

Quote:
Your religious views are extreme


To extremists, to those who are either woefully ignorant or remain in denial of the plain truth of the Bible and history I dare to share.

Dangerous Ideas?
During my brief appearance before Israel's High Court, the prosecution charged that I hold "dangerous ideas." I suppose the short-sighted prosecution would ban the Bible if he could since it contains the "dangerous ideas" that millions believe in! What are those "dangerous ideas?"

__________________
http://www.davidbenariel.org/

No comments: