Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Do you trust our presidential candidates?

Psalm 146:2-4

2 While I live I will praise the LORD;
I will sing praises to my God while I have my being.

3 Do not put your trust in princes,
Nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help.
4 His spirit departs, he returns to his earth;
In that very day his plans perish.

Observing our presidential candidates, all these puny politicians with their agendas, these mere mortals who don't even appear qualified for office (except for Ron Paul, possibly), grieves me and makes me pray all the harder, "Thy Kingdom Come," recognizing the absolute need for God to save us from ourselves and straighten out the mess mankind has made on His good Earth.

Kingdom of God-Beings to Rule Earth from Jerusalem!

--
www.davidbenariel.org

No comments: