Sunday, May 25, 2008

Armstrong Survivor?

From a twisted website:

Hoover Ben-Ariel">David Hoover Ben-Ariel

May 12, 2008 – 11:08 pm

I have had the misfortune in the past of having met David Ben-Ariel (before he had ever been Ariel). He was David Hoover when I knew him, and he was apparently unbalanced enough that he even had my father a little nervous. I was very young so I don’t remember a huge amount, but I do remember not being all that impressed.

I just did a search for Herbert Armstrong on the web, and I found it interesting that almost every post I found was written by this guy, and that he has lots of posts and blogs around the web, some of them with very odd names (who is Chuck Baldwin anyways?). When I found posts that didn’t seem to come from him, well, oddly enough, they managed to anyway.

So I linked to one of them.

Not because I agree with anything he says. But because this blog is going to be much more toxic to his message than any of his blogs will be to mine. And I’m looking for other Armstrongite blogs and sites too, if you know of any, post them here. It may give them a short bump in the ratings, but it will also link them inexorably to a blog that they really want nothing at all to do with. They won’t link back, but it doesn’t matter. Hopefully it will have them a little angry that there’s nothing they can do about it.

Hee hee hee.

******

[An assortment of sordid comments not shown]

Feel free to talk about me behind my back, but at least know what you’re talking about. But that would be honest, fair and decent, wouldn’t it?

A Higher Calling: Quest for the Kingdom of God

By David Ben-Ariel on May 24, 2008

*******
After reading these pitiful posts, they just don't jive with the title (I SURVIVED Jesus, the apostles & prophets teachings) of the forum.

Sad, pitiful, wretched, and bitter.
Jesus warned how the scattered seed would fare
By IAM on May 25, 2008

*******
I remember you, Russell Miller, and was in Spokesman’s Club with your father, Mike Miller, who was always respectful to fellowship with, and your mother Sandy and her red-headed sister too.
:-)

My name was David Hoover then, but I’ve since legally changed it, as I testify in God-given Names and From Toledo to Jerusalem.

You were just a wee lad, but last I saw you was in the main branch of the Toledo Library, downtown, all grown up with your father, using the computer. Sad that you’ve been corrupted from whatever truth God graciously taught you growing up. Perhaps after wandering in the wilderness for awhile, exercising your freedom to be a slave, you’ll come around and return to the Faith once delivered to you, so help you God.

By David Ben-Ariel on May 25, 2008

www.DavidBenAriel.org


The Plain Truth About Herbert W. Armstrong and the Worldwide Church of God

Herbert W. Armstrong and the Worldwide Church of God Mentioned in Israeli Newspaper

Was Herbert W. Armstrong Elijah?

Herbert W. Armstrong Was Ahead of His Time!

Israel Work History (Worldwide Church of God)

Miriam Weiss: Holocaust Survivor and Kibbutz Mother

No comments: