Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Legislator takes eligibility question to election officials

'I expect somebody to come up with answers; so far that hasn't happened'

New Hampshire State Rep. Laurence Rappaport, R-Colebrook, is tired of telling his constituents that he's not sure of Barack Obama's eligibility to serve as president. ..

..."There's been virtually nothing released regarding [Obama's] school records or his birth records, and the thing that bothers me is that I think as a citizen of the United States, we have the right to know that," Rappaport said. "So far I haven't gotten answers to any of those questions, and my constituents haven't either. We feel we need to know this."

Click here to continue

******

At least some state representatives LISTEN to their people and respond with proper action! I've written Senator Voinovich, Representative Marcy Kaptur, and others, and haven't received any response - shame on them for FAILING to fulfill the responsibilities of their office.

Joe Biden and Obama's Birth Certificate

Sherrod Brown on Obama's Birth Certificate

Senator Shelby questions Obama eligibility


www.davidbenariel.org

No comments: