Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Why I don't live in Israel...yet!

I presently don't live in Israel since Israel denied me citizenship because I'm a Christian and later unjustly deported me for writing and highlighting Israeli hypocrisy upon the Temple Mount within A House of Prayer for All Peoples?

The Temple Mount is Judaism's holiest site (biblical Christianity's too) that presently suffers under a cruel Nazi-Muslim occupation. Such Jewish and Muslim madness illegally forbids Christian or Jewish worship upon the Temple Mount while pretending there's "freedom of access" for all to every religious site.

I was detained in Jerusalem's Russian Compound for exposing such a deplorable situation and calling for LEGAL change.

The dream of a Jewish homeland was once mocked and scorned. Now some fear talk about the Third Temple in Jerusalem as dangerous ideas. Why? After all, isn't it the Temple Mount?

No comments: