Thursday, July 30, 2009

Video Tour of City of David - Preparing for Tisha B'Av

by Israel National News TV

Video Tour of City of David - Preparing for Tisha B'Av

************

I'm grateful for those who share the City of David's past and future with us and feel honored that I was witness to the beginning of the Jewish restoration of Ir David.

Conflict in Jerusalem
They've placed barbed wire all around their "yard," freshly tarred their roof, have an Israeli flag flying & are still clearing out all the junk the Arabs threw in there for the past 7 years. It was exciting to drive through that Palestinian village as they looked on. Earlier, being hot as usual, I started to roll down my window when they reminded me it's better to be hot than get a stone in the face!

http://www.davidbenariel.org/

No comments: