Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Kingdom of God discussed at Ann Coulter forum

LarryJ wrote:
LarryJ wrote:
The Kingdom of God among men is here already


Beyond Babylon wrote:

No, it isn't. We continue to pray "Thy Kingdom Come." When it is here, it won't be mere pretty platitudes and fluffy sentiments but a literal world ruling Kingdom of God-Beings to straighten out the mess the counterfeit kingdom of God, dominated by Germany and the Jesuits, will have made of the world.

The Kingdom of God Will Rule


Ok, Now I understand what you are getting at and do agree the world is not the Kingdom of God.

From this point of view I was speaking.

Luke 17:20-21
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.


I'm glad you agree and understand what I'm saying. Now please go look up the Scripture you quote and read the margin. It will show you that Yeshua was definitely not telling those murderous Pharisees (not all Pharisees were bad, but they were after His blood) that the Kingdom of God was within their hateful hearts. Yeshua was informing them that the Kingdom of God - represented by Him, the King - was in their midst. They were blind to it.

Quote:
The Kingdom of God has come already for me and all believers, its inside me.


The Kingdom of God has not yet come, not even for believers, but it has been germinated in the lives of those who will be born again and enter the Kingdom of God when He returns and reigns and we're transformed at the First Resurrection.

We will be divine Spirit-Beings, no longer subject to sin or death. Presently we're still flesh and blood and far too human but when we're truly born again we'll be Spirit as God is Spirit.

Herbert W. Armstrong used to teach the Church of God is the Kingdom of God in embryo. Excellent analogy!

The whole world will be surprised when the Kingdom of God, the Nation of God-Beings, is instantly born before their very eyes, in the twinkling of an eye, blind to our process of conversion but witnesses to our literal transformation at that time from human to divine, from flesh and blood to brilliant Spirit.

Isaiah 66:8
Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen such things? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion [Church of God] in labor than she gives birth to her children.

4 comments:

Micky said...

About 3 years ago I dropped into a black hole – four months of absolute terror. I wanted to end my life, but somehow [Holy Spirit], I reached out to a friend who took me to hospital. I had three visits [hospital] in four months – I actually thought I was in hell. I imagine I was going through some sort of metamorphosis [mental, physical & spiritual]. I had been seeing a therapist [1994] on a regular basis, up until this point in time. I actually thought I would be locked away – but the hospital staff was very supportive [I had no control over my process]. I was released from hospital 16th September 1994, but my fear, pain & shame had only subsided a little. I remember this particular morning waking up [home] & my process would start up again [fear, pain, & shame]. No one could help me, not even my therapist [I was terrified]. I asked Jesus Christ to have mercy on me & forgive me my sins. Slowly, all my fear has dissipated & I believe Jesus delivered me from my “psychological prison.” I am a practicing Catholic & the Holy Spirit is my friend & strength; every day since then has been a joy & blessing. I deserve to go to hell for the life I have led, but Jesus through His sacrifice on the cross, delivered me from my inequities. John 3: 8, John 15: 26, are verses I can relate to, organically. He’s a real person who is with me all the time. I have so much joy & peace in my life, today, after a childhood spent in orphanages [England & Australia]. God LOVES me so much. Fear, pain, & shame, are no longer my constant companions. I just wanted to share my experience with you [Luke 8: 16 – 17].

Peace Be With You
Micky

David Ben-Ariel said...

Peace be with you Micky!

I don't know how I just read or decided to respond to your post today since it was from earlier in the year!

Of course I strongly disagree with the Roman Catholic Church, as it has violently disagreed with the Sabbath-keeping Church of God throughout history, but I know that God leads us into all the truth, that we're to live and learn and turn as God reveals new information to us, additional light on any subject.

Thankfully, this Fall festival season (we're not in the week of the Festival of Tabernacles/Sukkot) portrays when all mankind will know God and be blessed with peace and prosperity, physically and spiritually.

Shalom,
David

Unknown said...

David Ben-Ariel said...
Of course I strongly disagree with the Roman Catholic Church, as it has violently disagreed with the Sabbath-keeping Church of God throughout history,...

Greetings David
I felt some pain when I read your comments. I imagine you were RAGING over your fear, pain and shame. Your process is not about the Catholic Church, but unresolved issues from your childhood. Were you brought up a Catholic? Were you abused as a child? I love you David - I will be praying for you. How do you feel, David?
PEACE BE WITH YOU
MICKY

David Ben-Ariel said...

No, Micky, your problems are not my problems - that's called projection, isn't it? I have my own burdens to bear, as we all do.

I strongly disagree with the Roman Catholic Cult because of its baptized, whitewashed, Babylonian Mystery religion pretending to be Christian, as is clearly documented by both the Bible and history.

May the truth set you free, as you are given it, as we all must do. Those who are of God will hear and respond to Christ's command to FORSAKE BABYLON.

Jack Chick versus Catholicism

"We must warn with judicious boldness those who are inclined towards the errors of Rome; we must instruct the young in gospel truth, and tell them of the black doings of Popery in the olden times. We must aid in spreading the light more thoroughly through the land, for priests, like owls, hate daylight. Are we doing all we can for Jesus and the gospel? If not, our negligence plays into the hands of priestcraft. What are we doing to spread the Bible, which is the Pope's bane and poison? Are we casting abroad good, sound gospel writings?"

Read what Charles Spurgeon said about Roman Catholicism

And therefore we abhor and detest all contrary religion and doctrine; but chiefly all kind of Papistry in general and particular heads, even as they are now damned and confuted by the word of God and Kirk of Scotland. But, in special, we detest and refuse the usurped authority of that Roman Antichrist upon the scriptures of God

-The National Covenant. [Scotland]