Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Israeli junta persecutes the faithful

I received this troubling email earlier today from Shmuel HaLevi, a faithful Jew and Israeli patriot who lives in Karmiel in Northern Israel:

David,
I have spent the last two weeks about 50% of my time being summoned by the police into interrogations.
Today for one hour.
They are attempting to set up a "folder" on me and that is good news as it means we are getting to them hard.
Even since I posted in Karmiel the RABIN MURDERERS are FREE poster, they are furious and they opted for setting me up with false "traffic violations" about four in three weeks around my house. All of the false of course.
The orders may well come from Ezra, Minister of police since him and me had a huge fall out when he visited Karmiel and I told him he had nothing to do with us anymore as the leader of psychopaths and thugs.

I had two tickets in 45 years of driving and one of them in the US, 28 years ago after my car slid on ice and touched w/o damage another car. The other here four years ago for a wrong turn.
In three weeks three tickets and my DL removed for two days... All around the three intersections around my house.
Besides that and stop and search, also around here.
They are furious because they could not found any offense on my files anywhere. SO much they try that they took a ticket my wife has in the north a year ago and tried to set it up against me again. They were found and sent packing even more furious.

Until they can set their talons on something they will continue to try anything...

That is life here under the junta murdering gangsters "government".

They bought the "elections" with US taxpayer cash again and I really resent that. I believe they got about 28 plus seats even more if the money continues to flow. That also means that we will faster approach a rift with the US even deeper probably for the smiles of many enemies everywhere.

Another set of bad news is the CHICKEN FLU, H5N1 deadly one.
MY LINE ON THAT IS...
The unJews are as prepared for Iran as they were prepared for the FLU.

SHmuel
**************************

Shalom Shmuel,

The LIGHT must shine forth out of this darkness, and it shall for:
"Zion shall be redeemed with justice."

Prayers and solidarity,

David
****************

MR. SHMUEL HALEVI (as reported by Root and Branch Association)

Radio Free Israel

Shmuel HaLevi is a Jew, Father, Grandfather, Husband, Teacher, "Gaucho", radio aficionado and Senior Engineer for the U.S. Department of Defense Avionic Programs who was worked on combat aircraft from the F-16 to the B-2 and from the F-15 to the F-117 to the A.V.-8 and A.H.-64, C-17, C.O.H.-58, C-130 and A.T.F. A (seldom used) Consultant for the Israeli Ministry of Defense, Mr. HaLevi is a U.S. D.o.D. Certified Trainer and Graduation Officer for the Israeli Ministry of Education, writer for the University of Tel Aviv Technology Center, Quality Assurance Engineer and patents holder. Presently, Mr. HaLevi serves as the Laboratory equipment technologist supporting key foreign equipment manufacturers.

No comments: